Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10 Months...

April 2010


Yesterday was Brad and I's 10 month anniversary. 

I honestly can't believe that it has already been 10 months, yet at the same time, I can't believe it hasn't been longer. He is honestly the best person I have met in my whole life, as cliché as it sounds.


January 2010


How we met is a long, and maybe a confusing story for some. So I wont type it all out here.
We met in December, the day after Christmas, and after that day, the rest just kind of took off.  We dated for a couple weeks before becoming "official" on January 8th.

February 2010

We are so different, yet so alike at the same time. He is a total guy (cars, video games, paint ball) and I'm much more of a girly girl these days (dresses, make up, bubble baths). Yet we have both rubbed off on each other. I now play Call of Duty among other video games with him. And he has taken me to go see CATS, seriously, not many guys would sit through that. And a couple more ~girly~ shows that I used to watch he now watches all the time. (I will keep those shows unnamed because I know he will get mad at me!). I listen to his music, and he deals with me playing Joseph Gordon-Levitt singing "Bad Romance" on repeat. He dress shops with me and I offer to go to his car shows, but I think he is too embarrassed to take me because I know nothing! Haha =]

And he is probably the only person that will lay in bed ALL day and watch stupid SyFy movies with me...or the Friday the 13th movie marathon.



September 2010


He is literally my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend/best friend. He does way too much for me and he doesn't have to. I can be 100% myself around him and that rarely happens.  He is always the first person I go to about anything, ANYTHING. And he gets my dumb jokes, or just laughs to make me feel better about how lame they are.



October 2010

I love this guy so much more than I could ever explain. He has completely changed my life, the way I think of myself, and the way I view things.

I couldn't see myself with anyone else, and I haven't been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment