Friday, October 29, 2010

(Belated) Things I Love Thursday!

I know this is late but I ended up sleeping almost all day yesterday because I had a terrible headache!




1. Harry Potter
Can you believe that the movie series is coming to an end? I know there is two parts to this one, but just the fact that Deathly Hallows is coming out is mind boggling. I remember the first time I saw the trailer for Chamber of Secrets and wasn't used to it because it felt like Sorcerer's Stone had just come out. My 11 year old self is quite upset that after the second part comes out, 10 years of my life will be over. I guess this is the last part of my childhood that is still happening, and I know when it is over, my childhood will be officially over.




2. Dream Kitchen
This is my dream kitchen! Seriously. The tile floor, the yellow walls, the 50's feeling. It is perfect!



3. Old Ginger Ale Ad
The minute I saw this ad, I cracked up! The kid's face is just priceless! I immediately needed a poster of it. While I am still looking for an actual poster, I think I may just end up printing it out on photo paper.




 4. Cats and Dogs
While just about everyone knows I am a cat person, I can't handle myself when it comes to cats and dogs fighting. Play fighting...or annoyed fighting, not ACTUAL fighting. But it is just so comical, who can't laugh at it?







5. Old Zoog Disney shows and movies
I seriously miss zoog disney. Mainly Disney Channel from 1997-2001. I actually found Bug Juice 3 on youtube. All the episodes. I spent hours watching it. Who remembers that show?! I am looking for So Weird next. They give me a serious case of nostalgia and I wish they had a channel that is just all old zoog disney, because honestly, I cannot stand what is playing on disney anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower, so I thought I'd drop a line :)

    I love the 50's feel as well. It's cozy to me. I'd love to have a kitchen like that, but I prefer blue :)

    ReplyDelete