Tuesday, October 26, 2010

She says she's leaving on a Sunday...

Hello everyone!

So it is the week before Halloween and I couldn't be more excited! Yet I am still upset that October went by so fast and I was sick for half of it. But I have been watching horror movies all week on AMC! I can't get enough of them!

So this week is going to be fun (hopefully).

Wednesday- is my professor's last day in class. She told us news to day that her husband (who is in the military) is getting transferred back to Texas and they want him there next week. So it was a sudden thing and she feels really bad for having to leave us and having to find a replacement teacher for the rest of the semester. This actually really upset me because I LOVED her! She was so nice and was very understanding about everything, and would talk about movies all the time in class. I just hope that the replacement is nice as well, because nice teachers/staff at my small community college are hard to come by!

I also have to go and drop my other class this week, I hate going to main campus, which is probably why it has taken me so long. Buh.

Friday! Brad and I are (planning on) going to a haunted house. Erebus is a 4 story (I know it looks like three stories, but I believe one is a basement) walk through haunted house and I am so excited to go, I haven't been to a haunted house in 5 years. Seriously? It's been that long? I always want to go to them (who doesn't) and there have really been only two that have scared me, but I think this one will!



Saturday! Brad and I are planning on going to the movies to see Saw 3D. I thought I heard on the tv that they have a 2D movie as well, and I would rather see that, as I don't really like 3D too much. It hurts my eyes and makes me sick. Which upsets me that EVERY MOVIE is in 3D now. Buh!

I really want to see Due Date as well. And I think I'm going to have to see it twice (once with Brad, once with my mother) And I really REALLY hope this one is good because it is so hard for me to find a comedy movie that I actually think is funny.


SUNDAY! HALLOWEEN! My nieces are dressing up as butterflies and going trick-or-treating for the first time. I am on candy duty with Bradford if he is coming over for Halloween. I won't lie, part of me wants to take them trick-or-treating, only because I miss doing it myself.

What are your plans for Halloween? 
Are there any good movies that you want to see?
AND 
Have you gone to any haunted houses this year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment