Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Night at the Theater!

Today, my boyfriend Bradford and I went to the movies (much like we do almost every weekend).

This weekend we went to see:


Case 39

I checked online before we left to see what kind of reviews it was getting. Negative. That kind of disappointed  me, as Brad had wanted to see this movie for a couple weeks. But we went anyways.

I'll be completely honest. This movie FREAKED me out! It even creeped out Brad, and this guy rarely ever gets creeped out by movies. At least he hasn't in the 9 months we have been dating. It was one of those movies where I kept having to look away from the screen every once in a while, and where there were people jumping and a lady behind me kept letting out little gasps, haha.  I'm so happy we went to see it because it is probably one of the better horror/thriller movies I have seen in a while, and it doesn't deserve the negative reviews it has been getting. 

I wont give anything away, for anyone who happens to read this and is thinking about going to see it, but I WILL say that it is worth the money, at least in my opinion.


What movie(s) have you seen lately that you love or hated? What movie would you love to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment