Sunday, December 19, 2010

30 Day challenge! [Day Eight]

Day Eight: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

A moment I felt most satisfied with my life is probably right now.

While there are still things that bug me going on in my life, I feel like I am able do work through them everyday.  I feel like I am finally going down the right roads to where I want to be in my life.

I am much happier in general as a person than I was two years ago and even if things aren't perfect, I am able to deal with the stress better. I was also able to figure out who my real friends were in the past year and being able to get rid of any negative people in my life has definitely helped. I have a wonderful boyfriend who has put up with my mood swings and who is an all around amazing person.



Now I am off to bed. My last week of classes start tomorrow and I am so ready for it to be over!


2 comments:

  1. I love the kitty! I never finished my 30 Day Challenge. Hmmm.

    HayleyK (SwapBot)

    ReplyDelete