Saturday, December 4, 2010

Things Always Get Better.

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I honestly didn't have much motivation with everything that was going on. 

For anyone who may have missed my last post, my grandmother passed away the day after Thanksgiving. My great aunt Betty, who was my grandma's sister, passed away on Thanksgiving day. Yesterday (December 3rd) was my grandmother's service. And I will be honest, I was probably the loudest crier. I am such an emotional person.

I miss my grandmother greatly.


1955 
2006

I feel that after her service, I can move on a little bit now. I feel better and have more motivation now, but sometimes I just lay in bed and want to cry again. But I know she is in a better place, and she is happy, and I know she wants me to be happy too.


These are the last couple weeks of my class, and I have to tell you, this new teacher (we had to switch professors in the middle of the semester) is crazy! Not only is she giving us way more homework than was originally scheduled, but she is giving us two weeks LESS to get it all done in, plus making our 7-8 page report now 9-10 pages. Normally I wouldn't care, but honestly I don't really have the time to write this paper right now. Oh life.

But I can't wait until Christmas!

Bradford and I actually have quite the holiday packed next two months:
December 25 - Christmas
January 1- New Years
January 8 - Our One Year!
January 23 - Brad's 20th Birthday
February 14 - Valentine's Day
February 20 - My 21st Birthday


Crazy! But I'll admit that I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment