Wednesday, December 22, 2010

30 Day challenge! [Day Ten and Eleven]

Sorry I missed Day Ten yesterday, I was trying to get my final paper done for the last day of class, and afterward I just wanted to sleep the rest of the day.  So today is a double post!


Day Ten: First Love and First Kiss

My first love: When I was 16, I was pretty sure that I was 'in love' with a boy named Michael. We had dated for a month before making it official and he was a real sweet heart to me. We ended up dating for 3-4 months and he actually broke up with me right before Valentine's Day and my 17th birthday. Of course I was heart broken but after I got over it, I realized I missed his mom more than I had missed him. His mom and I were really close and she is seriously the sweetest lady.

Brad would throw a fit if I said this, but it is completely true. I consider Brad to be my first REAL love. I have never had so many feelings for one person in my life. When I dated Michael, I was pretty young and didn't grasp what love really meant. But almost 4 years later, I feel like I have finally found real love and I couldn't be happier in a relationship. Brad is seriously the greatest boyfriend ever and finding him was worth all of the jerks I had to sort through.



My first kiss: Oh goodness, I think most people's first kiss is less than fairytale perfect. Mine happened when I had just turned 13 and I was 'dating' this kid named Max. We had gone to the mall and we ended up kissing in Hot Topic. How unbelievably romantic is that? ( Please note my sarcasm. )




Day Eleven: Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

I don't have my iPod with me, so I am just going to use iTunes.

- "Hear You Me" - Jimmy Eat World
- "Tables and Chairs" - Backseat Goodbye
- "Beauty" - Tegan and Sara
- "Sea and the Rhythm" - Iron and Wine
- "I Put a Spell on You" - Hocus Pocus soundtrack
- "Vivance" - Telemann
- "Hold My Heart" - Sara Bareilles
- "I Feel Fine" - The Beatles
- "Christmas Tree" - Lady Gaga
- "Unsaid" - The Fray



1 comment:

  1. This post is too cute. Your 30-day challenge sounds like a lot of fun! I look forward to reading the rest of the challenge.

    -kkgalien from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete