Saturday, December 11, 2010

30 Day challenge! [Day One]

Hello! Since the last couple weeks have been slow, and the next two weeks will be slow (since I will be finishing up class) I decided to start a 30 day challenge!



Day One: My current relationship.

As most of you probably already know, I am in a relationship with a guy named Brad. We have been dating for 11 months (celebrated on December 8th!) and I am super excited about our one year coming up right after New Year's!


 
I will have to save the story of how we met for a post I make around our one year anniversary.
He is such an amazing person and I can't tell him enough how much he means to me.  And how thankful I am for the fact that he puts up with all my mood swings, my instant obsession with any video game he makes me play, and how much coffee ice cream I ask for.


He truly is one of the better things to come into my life and I am so, so very thankful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment