Monday, December 20, 2010

30 Day challenge! [Day Nine]

Day Nine: How you hope your future will be.


I hope my future is filled with success. I hope to be living in my own house with many adopted cats from shelters (though Brad would hate that, haha). And I do hope that Brad is there with me. I also hope to have a full filling job that I wont get bored with or hate the minute I start. I also am hoping I will be able to travel when I have the time/money to do so, there are so many places I would love to go, most notably, Scotland!

But the most important thing is that I am absolutely happy. If I am completely happy with how life is going, regardless of what is going on, then I will consider it to be successful.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday is my last day of class, and I am trying to hammer out this final paper so I can just relax tomorrow, go to class Wednesday then enjoy break!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment