Thursday, December 16, 2010

30 Day challenge! [Day Five]

Day Five: A time you thought about ending your own life.


Well this isn't the most cheery subject. When I was 18 I was a very pessimistic person. I had just graduated high school and literally sat around and did nothing for weeks at a time. I rarely kept in contact with friends because they were all moving forward and going to the next step and I was staying in the same spot. I didn't have many people to talk to outside of my family and had only seen my then best friend a handful of times. My parents weren't making it any better because they would always nag me about everything and it would just create a lot of tension in the house. My sister was also having marriage issues and came to live with us for a while with her two kids (much like now...two years later). I felt like I was alone and everyone else was just there to put more stress on me. But I started to get my self back together and a year later I was a lot more optimistic.

And while my life still has a lot of stress in it, I am able to handle it a lot better than I used to.


No comments:

Post a Comment